viernes, 24 de agosto de 2012

#8 24/8/2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmvM51QkkCk
End of the second week of classes and there have been schedule changes.  My last two Friday classes were dropped because of low enrollment so I had to change them.  I enrolled in history of Latin American art, very snazzy, and then there is Organizational Development.  The latter deals with how to handle a business in times of adjustment, or if the case, in times when a steady need to stay the course is needed.  I feel it could be helpful in the future for any work that i would be looking for in any nonprofit or other business sectors that work with crossing boarders.  The business and rapid changing economic environment due to communication could make a course like then an asset. So no more Friday class just more time to enjoy the beautiful world that is Santiago Chile.  This week I received my finical aid, thank Jebus, so I used it to pay rent hahaha.  the only real eventful item was another friends birthday (happy b day Selina) so we got together with the people drank pisco danced, when thriller and Elvis came on that radio I tore shit up, but ended when some dude brought out a guitar and stared playing.....  yeah there was one of those guys.  and the great thing about class today is i learned a awesome Chilean folk song that will no doubly be sung on their day of independence (September 18th).  I have attached a link that a youtube clip at the top to check out its called si vas para Chile (if you go to Chile).  Cool song I dig it. Tonight was also great went salsa dancing, well took lessons, and it was awesome. Think Ill go for a few weeks get damn good at the hip motion, plus it looks cool.  After just went to have a few beers with Raf, hit a cool bar that plays live music. Band was solid Spanish rock, danced at some gathering of students outside an university with some guys just jamming on the drums. There was like 200 people there just dancing some wasted Chilean dude grabbed me and stated doing some jig hahaha. Also other big news got a water heater, ooo how I missed warm showers.  New food well nothing too interesting this week.  Some empanadas which were great, had beef egg and olive inside.  But all in all great week and comments or concerns please leave a message.
Things to know: we are not in America any more you will lose wight I have been here a month and lost 15 pounds, I;m withering away. And why you ask? No finical aid made it so I could not buy beer I blame the terrible finical crisis for my misfortunes, so love you hamburgers and ice cold ones; its miller time

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario