sábado, 1 de septiembre de 2012

#9 1/9/12

Another week gone by and what an adventure.  This week school was fun, I have midterms in two weeks so I gotta prepare.  Also did a presentation for organizational development, had to make a proposal and pitch it.  Yea I nailed, with the help of Rafi.  Most of the complements though were on how awesome my voice sounded, very deep and business like.  Went out Wednesday to a friends party had a great time meeting new people, but its very unique to go to parties and be the only "American." Also ate some great new food call befe por la pobre (meat for the poor), basically its fries covered in grilled onions, two fried eggs, and a skirt stake.  For my hang over it was magical all the greasy goodness. But the highlight of this week was snowboarding in the Andes.  Yes cross that off the bucket list BOOM! Great conditions it snowed a lot last week so lots of great powder.  Plus the price was amazing for $60 I got the bus ride there, the rentals, lift ticket, and lunch.  Posted lots of pics on facebook also.  And no Monday, labor day, is not a holiday here.  But the 18th is their independence day and I get a whole week off of school, think I wanna hit the beach.  It has been warming up here, the weather has gotten much better lots of sun now.
Lesson: Wear sunscreen that hole in the ozone is no joke, I look like a mix between a tomato and a raccoon from yesterday.
And football season is here!!! GO RAIDERS!!! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario