domingo, 5 de agosto de 2012

#4 5/8/2012

Sunday funday. yesterday was great took a hike up the virgin statue on cerro (hill) in the middle of the city awesome view.  posted a few pics from walk on Facebook, took about nearly 2 hours.  but had my orientation this week, schools about an hour away from where I'm staying and my first class is Monday at 830 am.  means rush hour traffic on the metro an its like being a sardine in a can.  Roommate moved back to the states so i got my place alone for now but I'm trying to get the one next to this, it has windows and hay I'm a sucker for sunshine.  Got a prepaid phone now too so I can text pretty much calling is to expensive haha.  This week also had orientation for school seems promising nice campus, the Spanish teacher seems really cool.  Unfortunately I missed the second day of orientation, overslept, and missed the wine tasting, bummer but just means I gotta make a trip of it on my own.  Went out with my new German friend Raphael Friday, we were supposed to go to some club that a lot of the other students were going to.  We could not get in got too packed so we went to the bar next door, bought a beer and shot there.  Also a fellow was staring at us, named Bruno, who tried to sell us some weed hahaha reminds me of the only other Bruno I meet from Long Beach.  We declined and went to the next spot a cool semi revolution themed bar(pics of Che and other Latin American revolutionaries such as Marcos) with live music.  Had a Stella there chilled and walked on to the next one which was an Irish pub of all things.  By now the predrinking and bars have caught up to me so i get a Jamison and Guinness and some fries, by now Raphael is toast he needs food so I finish up and we wonder around looking for a completo stand.  If unsure what a completo is please refer to an earlier entry. We were standing in line for food and Raphael looks at me and says in his German accent "I am now going to vomit,"  hahahaha he yakes in tree outside then comes back in I get him some grub and we destroy the completos, drunk munchie style.  Then some how all buzzed we managed to find his apartment, it was far closer then mine.  Yea a crashed on the couch and then hiked Saturday.
 The pics as all more then I could for the hike, it was a good day only cold when we were on the east side of mountain because the lack of sun. The fun part was coming down, going up we used the road, but down took the forest trail and ran it.  Then passed out there was a costume party past night but i was dead, plus money ehhhh.  so today i think ill make some pasta.
This journal lesson:  Clubs are the same here overpriced, over packed, and guys still pay and girls don't, but that doesn't mean you allowed to drink in the street.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario