viernes, 10 de agosto de 2012

#6 11/8/2012

OK I'll keep it short and sweet.  Moved into my new place today address is: brown norte 1328, providencia , chile.  That's for all my stalkers out there, you know who you are ;). Other then that I need to thank my two awesome friends I have made here, Raphael and Lisa, who helped my get all my crap here much better then the last move.  As a promise I said I would cook some time this week for them so its tacos and homemade guac. Ima show them whats up with the LA/Mex. food style.  Also today the family that is renting to me invited me for dinner which was AMAZING!!!  It was pollo dulce (sweet chicken), mashed potatoes (not American style though more simpler), and sweet yams fine cut.  Then dessert was an oat fruit mix followed by a custard pie with raspberries on top. Yea all that goodness happened it was great.  There's a pic of the room bigger then it looks. Goodnight all I will keep you posted. wait roommate just got home...so we drink vodka :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario